NALHFA’s programs and services are geared toward getting the most out of your membership.
In addition advocacy and conferences, NALHFA works to provide members with a variety of other benefits underscoring value of membership in the only organization representing the national network of local housing finance agencies (HFAs).
- Peer Networking – As the leading national organization for local HFAs, along with policy leaders, professional staff and partnering organizations, NALFA offers you unmatched access to your professional peers. This includes opportunities at our Annual Conference, Fall Finance Workshop, and other virtual opportunities to garner technical assistance from peer organizations.
- NALHFA Housing Finance Update – Delivered directly to your inbox, NALHFA’s Housing Finance Update is “must read” publication that covers the latest developments on Capitol Hill, in the Administration, within the NALHFA membership, and the housing and community development finance sectors.
- Publications and Resources: NALHFA's publications and professional resources provide educational tools for housing professionals financing affordable housing at the local level. The library ranges from the basic manuals, such as the ABCs of Housing Bonds and Bonds for Beginners to the more advanced Tax Credits for Low-Income Housing.
- Awards Program: For over 20 years, NALHFA has been recognizing the outstanding efforts of its member agencies and non-profit organizations through our Awards program. Held in conjunction with each NALHFA Annual Conference, these awards draw submissions from across the country in all categories of affordable housing development – single family, multifamily redevelopment, mixed-use, senior housing and many others. Through the Awards program, NALHFA strives to highlight achievements in local housing finance and encourage other agencies to look for new and innovative ways of meeting their affordable housing goals.
- Job Postings – Place your job postings on NALHFA.org and get maximum exposure.