NALHFA is the leading local affordable housing advocate, influencing the shape and content of congressional legislation and agency regulations affecting affordable housing finance. Membership with NALHFA entitles you and your staff to many benefits such as:
- Up to the minute Capitol Hill legislative news from Executive Director, Jason Boehlert
- Access to our monthly legislative e-newsletter, the Housing Finance Update
- Discounted registration rates to our conferences and webinars
- Discounted prices on NALHFA's exclusive publications such as Bonds for Beginners
- Members only access to the newly remodeled NALHFA website
- Placement on NALHFA's e-mail distribution lists
- The ability to post job listings on NALHFA.Org
The advantage of membership does not end here. NALHFA staff is always creating new and exciting benefits for our membership. We are devoted to giving our members the best quality services that no other association can provide.
If you would like more information about how to become a member, or questions about membership overall, please choose from one of the drop down menu options above, or call NALHFA staff at (202) 367-1197. We can also be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.